Alarm Installation & Monitoring Insurance
Our alarm professional insurance program was designed to provide the business protection needed for…
We offer an alarm installation and monitoring insurance program that provides the comprehensive coverage you need at an affordable price.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Specialty Insurance for Alarm & Low Voltage Installers
TN, AZ, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, OH, VA, WI
Property & Casualty Coverage
- General Liability
- Professional Liability – Errors & Omission
- Products/Completed Operations
- Property Entrusted
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
- Commercial Auto
- Workman’s Compensation
- Loss of Income/Business Interruption
- Applicant must have specific training and experience in the business of installation, monitoring, and/or servicing.
- A customer contract limiting damages is required for security installation and monitoring.
- A $500 property damage deductible per claim is required.
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Many of our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms.
So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.