Fire Suppression Insurance
Our fire protection program covers a variety of services, including installation, inspection, testing, service, maintenance. Click below to find out more…
- Fire Sprinkler Installer
- Wet & Dry Systems
- Fire Equipment Dealer
- Fire Alarm System
- Hood and Duct Cleaning
- Fire Extinguisher – Sales, Service & Repair
- Restaurant Fire Suppression – Installation, Service and Repair
We offer a fire suppression insurance program that provides the comprehensive coverage you need at an affordable price.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
To receive your quote:
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Specialty Insurance for Fire Protection
New Market in North Carolina (July 1, 2019)
Property & Casualty Coverage
- General Liability – Limits to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate
- Professional Liability – Errors & Omission (E&O) – included
- Engineers/Designer Professional Liability – included
- Products/Completed Operations
- Contractual Liability
- Employment Practices Liablity
- Commercial Auto
- Workman’s Compensation
- Loss of Income/Business Interruption
- Installers must be licensed or certified
- NFPA guidelines must be followed
- A $500 property damage deductible per claim is required
No Interest Payment Plan
Affordable Insurance Coverage
We’ve found highly rated insurance carriers who offer reasonable pricing in today’s tough economic climate. That means you can increase the value of your insurance dollar. Plus many of our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.