Shooting Sports Insurance
Our shooting sports insurance program protects a wide variety of operations. Click below to find out more…
To receive your quote using the online questionnaire…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Specialty Insurance for Shooting Sports
New Market in Tennessee (Quotes Beginning May 1, 2018)
Property & Casualty Coverage
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Products/Completed Operations
- Premises Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workman’s Compensation
- Loss of Income/Business Interruption
We offer this specialty insurance program that provides general liability for gun clubs, archery ranges, rifle and pistol ranges, rod clubs, sportsmen’s clubs, hunt clubs, hunting preserves, shooting sport courses (clay, skeet, trap), fishing guides, hunting guides, hunting preserves, and wildlife conservation clubs in the following states:
- Tennessee – Quotes beginning May 1, 2018 with July 1, 2018 effective date
Note: Gun Sales Ineligible
No Interest Payment Plan
Affordable Insurance Coverage
We’ve found highly rated insurance carriers who offer reasonable pricing in today’s tough economic climate. That means you can increase the value of your insurance dollar. Plus many of our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.