Food Truck Insurance
Our food truck insurance program was designed to provide the business protection needed by licensed mobile food vendors:
- Mobile Food Trucks
- Stationary Vehicles
- Food Trailers
- Food Stands
- Wood-Fired Pizza Ovens
- Grills in Vehicles
- Deep Fat Fryers in Vehicles
We offer a food truck insurance program that provides the comprehensive coverage you need at an affordable price.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Specialty Insurance for Food Trucks
TN, IL, IA, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, OH, VA, WI
Property & Casualty Coverage
- General Liability
- Damage to Property of Others
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
- Must be Licensed Mobile Food Vendor
- Ice Cream Trucks (that drive to attract kids)
- Milk Trucks
- Delivery Trucks
- Alcohol Service
- General Liability Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate – occurrence, not claims-made
- Premises & Operations
- Products & Completed Operations
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Damage to Premises Rented to You (Fire Legal)
- Volunteers as Additional Insureds
- Employees as Additional Insureds
- Venue as Additional Insured
- Commercial Umbrella – limits up to $10,000,000
- Employment Practices Liability ($100,000 with higher limits available)
- Employee Benefits available up to $1 million (claims-made coverage)
- Buildings and Contents (4% inflation guard on buildings)
- Replacement Cost Value available
- Business Income insurance at main location (with extra expense and zero hour waiting)
- Spoilage at home base
- Equipment Breakdown for electrical and mechanical systems malfunctions
- Electronic Media and Records Business Interruption
- Outdoor Fences
- Property in the Open at main location
- Utility Service – direct damage and time element at main location
Vehicle & Equipment
- Commercial Auto Liability and Physical Damage for the truck or trailer
- Inland Marine Contractors Equipment Floater for the modifications and additions to the vehicle, serving counter, attached canopy, and other installed equipment
- Inland Marine Scheduled Property Floater for supplies, forks, food, condiments, and other materials that are used up; picnic tables, signs and portable canopy/tent
- Inland Marine Contractors Equipment Floater for business income coverage
- Umbrella – limits to $10,000,000
- Mobile Equipment
- Personal Computers, EDP Equipment, Data, Media and Phones
- Valuable Papers and Records
- Accounts Receivable
- North Carolina
- Virginia – New Market April 2020
Affordable Insurance Coverage
We’ve found highly rated insurance carriers who offer reasonable pricing in today’s tough economic climate. That means you can increase the value of your insurance dollar. Plus many of our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.