Social Services Insurance
When an emergency situation arises, you are there to help members of your community: children, youth, adults, seniors, the disabled.
Through positive support and connections to community resources, you improve the daily lives of those in need with the following services:
We offer the social services insurance program that provides the comprehensive coverage you need at an affordable price.
This program is designed to meet the needs of social service organizations who offer lifelines for those in need in our communities.
Please call or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions or to set up an appointment for a free comprehensive review of your insurance.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Specialty Insurance for Social Service Programs
Property & Casualty Coverage
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Abuse and Molestation
- Personal and Advertising Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Not-for-profit Directors and Officers Liability
- Inland Marine
- Workers Compensation
- North Carolina
- Named Professional Liability covers degreed or certified professionals for their acts or omissions resulting in damages due to scheduled profession. Limits apply, in addition to the GL limits with defense outside the limits
- Counseling Professional Liability covers damages arising from acts, errors, omissions of the insured’s professional services in counseling activities (at policy limits with defense outside the limits)
- Abuse and Molestation (included in IL; optional in other states – at policy limits with defense outside the limits)
- Abduction coverage provides additional expenses for the illegal abduction of clients in your customer’s care (Adult Day Care)
- When sports activities are present, Sports Participant Legal Liability (for eligible sports) covers the organization if an injured participant sues the insured despite having signed a waiver.
- When sports activities are present, Excess Sports Medical Payments covers injuries to sports participants on a limited basis at $2,500 per person.
- Special Events and Fundraisers
- Employee Benefit Liability – claims-made to $1 million
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Many of our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms.
So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.