Sports Program Insurance
Your business offers customers the fun and exercise they want for themselves and their family.
Our sports and recreation program offers the protection you need for a wide variety of activities. Click below to find out more…
We offer a sports program insurance program that provides the comprehensive coverage you need at an affordable price.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Specialty Insurance for Sports Programs
TN, AZ, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, OH, VA, WI
Property & Casualty Coverage
- Professional Liability
- Legal Liability for Sports Participant – included for eligible sports
- Sports Participant Medical Payment – included to $5,000 (higher limits available) for eligible sports
- Premises & Operation – available to policy limits
- Products & Completed Operations – available to policy limits
- Fire Legal – available to policy limits
- Personal & Advertising Injury – available to policy limits
- Employees & Volunteers as Automatic Insureds
Legal Liability with respect to Athletic Participants covers the organization if an injured participant sues despite having signed a waiver. This policy doesn’t defend the liability of one participant against another; only the insured’s liability as a result of injuries incurred by athletic participants.
Sports Participant Medical Payment covers the medical expenses of an injured participant to $5000 (higher limits available).
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Many of our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms.
So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.