Pest Control & Wildlife Removal Insurance
Pest control and nuisance wildlife control operators offer a variety of services:
- Applying chemicals inside structures and their surrounding grounds
- Structural treatments including fogging operations
- Insect control, including termites, ants, roaches, hibernating insects, bees, wasps, and other bugs
- Use of bait stations or spraying techniques
- Nuisance wildlife, rodent, bird, and other small mammal removal
- Use of live traps to trap small mammals
- Pest control inspections
- Pest control consultations
- Spot treatments for lawns
Our pest management insurance program offers the coverage you need to protect your business. Click an image below to find out more…
- Pest Control Professional
- Pest Inspection Service
- Commercial Pest Treatment
- Residential Pest Treatment
- Wildlife Removal Professional
We offer this pest control and wildlife removal insurance program that provides the comprehensive coverage you need at an affordable price.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops. Just click to get started…
To receive your quote:
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
Specialty Insurance for Pest Control & Wildlife Removal
New Market in North Carolina (July 1, 2019)
Property & Casualty Coverage
- General Liability
- Professional Liability (Errors & Omissions)
- WDI & WDO Inspection Coverage
- Bed Bug Heat Treatment Acceptable
- Bed Bug Service Dog Coverage Available
- Pollution Liability
- Products/Completed Operations
- Contractual Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
- Commercial Auto includes pollution clean-up
- Loss of Income/Business Interruption
- License or certification as required by authorities
- Chemical and pollution coverage subject to compliance with all state and federal laws
- A $500 property damage deductible per claim applies
Ineligible Pest Operations:
- Agricultural crop spraying
- Tenting or fumigating
- Retail sales of chemicals from storefront
- Application of chemicals from aircraft or irrigation systems
No Interest Payment Plan
Affordable Insurance Coverage
We’ve found highly rated insurance carriers who offer reasonable pricing in today’s tough economic climate. That means you can increase the value of your insurance dollar. Plus many of our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
- Monthly (12 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
- Charge to credit card—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package. Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.